Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Happy Birthday Baby Bro!"

So Wyatt turned the big #22 on Wednesday March the 4th. We surprised him w/ a birthday lunch & a surprise visit from his girlfriend Kelsi! We had tons of fun & plenty of laughs! Wyatt, hope you enjoyed it just as much as your 3 sisters did! We love you so much & are so proud of you, & we're excited for all that the future holds for you! Also congrats on Ace'ing all your Spanish tests to test out and earn yourself 12 credits onto your school record. YOU ROCK! HAPPY # 22!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cunning said...

Is he really 22, oh my gosh! That makes me way older than that.

The Hokansons said...

I love all of your recent posts! Hazen is an absolute doll, I miss you all already, and it was fun to be able to come for Wyatt's b-day! My little bro is all grown up!

Justin and Melissa Farmer said...

Hey You! Yeah, Justin takes pretty good care of me! Your little boy is adorable! It is good to hear from you! I am living just north of Austin...Its not to bad here, nice and warm thats for sure!!! Keep in touch!