Thursday, March 12, 2009

4th Anniversary!

Our 4th anniversary was last Wednesday on the 11th of March. We knew we were leaving for the upcoming weekend for a fast little trip to Utah, so we kept the evening pretty low-key to save a lil on some spending.
That evening we enjoyed dinner together as a family. Doug made some awesome steaks, & I made potatoes & salad. Like I said . . . (Low- key, but it was really good & we had fun.)
After dinner I gave Doug a small anniversary present. We were needing a few things for the weekend trip coming up, which was going to be a team roping in Utah, so I grabbed what was needed cuz I knew Doug would appreciate the help of getting prepared for the weekend. Doug purchased a nice gift for the two of us. He got tickets to the DNCFR which will be in April this year. He knew I'd been wanting to go. It's been 3 years since I've gone. :) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Kensie! I found your blog. Alex and I just started one too. Yours looks great and you have great pictures!