Monday, February 2, 2009

SuPeR BoWl . . . Sunday!!

SuPeR BoWl . . . @ the Torgerson Fam's house . . .

It got pretty intense! ;) The kids had a ball running around & playing together. The older kids pulled this old football helmet out, & let Hazen run around & strut his stuff. (He thought he was pretty cool . . . ) Thanks Jed, J'Mae, & Jordyn for keeping him entertained. LOVE U GUYS!!

Our Lil Family "Chillaxed" out! :)

This was the sunset out the window of the house a few nights ago. It was too cold to go outside. Pretty good for through the window, & being so far away . . . I thought so anyhow.

4 comments:

The McClellan Family said...

We just had our super bowl party last night and it was so fun! I absolutely love football! The good food helps to! You are to sweet, thanks for making me feel good!!

The Hokansons said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love Sundays, whether it is a superbowl day or not- fun to relax as a family! Give Hazen hugs and kisses for me!

brookiebaby said...

Oh my gosh, Hazen is such a cutie!! How old is he? Soooo cute! :) Thanks for all of the kind thoughts you've sent! It's been so fun keeping in touch with you! Joce text me the other day! It's good to know she's still alive! :)
LUVS!

Heather said...

Hey Kens! You need to post a picture of your haircut. It looks cute from what I can see! No surprise - you couldn't look bad if you tried! Looks like some fun times we're missing out on up there! Love ya!