Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Here are some pictures I took on our getaway to Island Park. I love taking pictures! I'm not too great at it, but I truly do enjoy it! Doug always laughs at me because I have about a million pictures! :) Oh well, I love having some type of hard copy for memories sake. This first pictures is on Red Rock Road looking to the northern mountain range just off of Henry's Lake. The last three pictures are from a ride we went on. The cabin we stayed at wasn't too far from the Johnny Sac cabin, so we made a loop around there & stopped to let Hazen feed the fish & the ducks. There was also a coral for loading/sorting cattle near the Meadow Creek turnout & I had to take a picture to show how much snow was up there! I was even told that the amount of snow up there now is actually below average! WOW. . . ! It was a fun experience, & a great time!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Hokansons said...

Cute pictures Kensie! Looks like you guys had a blast. Hazen totally looks like a boy. People are cracked huh? He's a doll! Love you guys!

Jake and Tauni said...

Well you can tell Doug that they are awesome pictures!! Isn't crazy that we are related now and we hardly ever see each other!!!! We should work on fixing that.

Ryan.Tiffany.Rosten.Wood said...

You do well taking pictures. Doug is just a punk. hope you guys are doing well.