Friday, January 9, 2009

New Years Day! 2009

4 years ago Doug asked me to marry him on New Years Day . . .I honestly can't believe where the time has taken us! We've had our good days, & our bad days, just like everyone else. . . But I'm so happy we're where we are today! Thanks Doug, you are the best, & I appreciate all you do for Hazen & I!
Doug & I leanin' on "his" sled . . . overlooking Heise Hot Springs area.


Neat ole' shed & windmill on top of Rexburg Bench.

Bull moose that we came across up on the bench. Kinda cool, we were only about 30- 40 feet away from this dude . . . I love stuff like that! :)Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Liz  said...

Yeah! I am so excited you have a blog!! I am totally up for a play date! Gracee and Emme both love Hazen so lets get together soon!

brookiebaby said...

Yay happy engagement anniversary! :) Your little family is so cute! I loved your Christmas card! We didnt' get any out, since we were a little hung up, but I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone with birth announcements soon! :) Love ya! I'm so glad to keep in touch with you!!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Kenzie Hi!!! I have been checking in on your blog waiting to see some action....how are you?? Our blog is private, but scoot me an e-mail and I will get you an invite! mdbelnap1215@yahoo.com

The McClellan Family said...

ok so last time I looked at your page you had nothing and now there is a plethora of catching up to do! you look so good!