Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tag . . . I'm IT!


Me & My Hubby:
Here are the answers to the tag
1. Where did you meet your husband? Through a mutual friend at a rodeo.
2. How long did you date before you got married? Just shy of 2 years.
3. How long have you been married? It will be 4 years March 11th.
4. What does he do to surprise me? Takes time off of work to spend w/ Hazen & I, kissing me in front of other people (He’s not one for PDA), or the simple things like; making me laugh, & holding my hand.
5. My favorite feature of his? His big blue eyes.
6. What is his best quality? He’s a hard worker, with more try than anyone I know . . . (Next to my Padre.) :]
7. Nickname he has for me? Kens/ Honey.
8. What is his favorite food? Steak & Baked Potatoes, Shrimp & Prime Rib too.
9. What is his favorite sport? Football/ Rodeo (pretty much all of ‘em)
10. Where and when did you first kiss? At a friend’s parent’s house in Malad & it had been about 2 months since we started talking/ dating.
11. What is our favorite thing to do as a couple? Go on horse rides in the mountains, going camping, & roping together.
12. Do you have any Children? A son who is almost 2.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He’s really good at math which is a plus cuz I’m not!
14. How old is he? 29- Will be 30 this summer. . . 2 weeks after our brother in law Sean’s. he he :)
15. Who said I love you first? I honestly don’t know?!
16. What is his favorite music? Country/Classic Rock
17. What do I admire most about him? He’s very smart, responsible, & an awesome provider.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue, both light & dark . . . GO PANTHERS!!
19. Will he read this? Yes, cuz I’ll make him.
20. I tag: Liz, Kaye, Heather, & anyone else who wants to join in on the fun.

6 comments:

Ryan.Tiffany.Rosten.Wood said...

I'm so glad you married Doug. I've always looked up to him so much. You just made him even better by marrying him. You two make a great couple and you make the cutest little kids.

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

Hey Girl! I love seeing pics of your family. Your little guy is so darn cute! Hope all is well!

snow family said...

Hey Kensie! It was good to hear from you.. crazy that it has been so long! Your little boy is adorable.. and I love love his name! It's fun to be able to keep in touch with people.

brookiebaby said...

Doug sounds like a great guy! I'm so glad you have a good guy like that! You deserve it! I also LOVE the pics of him and Hazen in the next post! Doesn't it melt your heart to see how big tough guys go mushy when kids come into the picture?? Yay for little boys! :)

Julie Hall said...

I'm so happy I found your blog! I saw it listed on Lori Eddins' blog and was excited to see another family member on here. I loved reading your tag about Doug! He was always like a brother to me growing up (loved to tease me, but was always protective too!!) I can't believe Hazen is almost 2 already!! Such a cutie pie!
P.S. GO PANTHERS!! ;)

Liz  said...

You guys are such a cute couple and family! Those pictures of Hazen and Doug are priceless!