Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Billings Montana Wrangler Championships 2009

Here are a few shots of the fun we had while getting away to Billings for about 4 days. I LOVE Montana! Hazen had to try his luck on the roping dummy. He took his turn along side of the other "older" boys who were like 14-16 yrs. old. He didn't care, he just wanted to rope. :) Doug & I both roped in the championships there in Billings. This was from about 3wks ago but I'm finally getting it posted. Sorry. :)

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Hokansons said...

Cute update and pictures! Oh that Hazen... what can I say?! Love that kid! See you Thursday!

Kelli said...

Kensie, good to hear from you. Hazen is such a big boy and so dang cute! Preschool is fun but it totally wears me out. I have 11 3 yr. olds. I think I am crazy! Looks like you had a lot of fun roping, are the heeler? Way to go girl!

andyandmckenzie said...

Kensie
Hey, thanks for finding our blog. It's always fun to see everybody and there kids. You should totally get a hold of me if you are doing Hazens room in cowboy. We have some really cute stuff you would like. Our stuff is in a craft show right now in Newdale at Beverly Ricks home. If you have time you should go look around, there is a lot of cute stuff there!! Good hearing from you, and it looks like Hazen is total COWBOY!!!
McKenzie

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! I lost all my contacts or I would've text you! Hope you had a good day. Love ya!