Wednesday, October 14, 2009

From Baby to Big BOY!!

Hazen is getting so grown up it's unbelievable! Today I spent the day cleaning & doing a few things around the house... not to mention take down all of his baby bedding & put his BIG BOY bed up! I about started to bawl. I cannot believe he's too big for that dang crib!... Actually, I can I just didn't want to have to admit it. :) It was kind of hard for me to make the change, but it was well over due.

This is a picture of Hazen's room before w/ his crib still up...


& these last two pic's are w/ the new bed put up. He was so excited to have his "BIG BOY" bed up that he had to hurry & test it out. He told me, "OK mom I'm ready, take the picture... CHEESE!" He's such a ham! We love this little guy. Now we are just crossing our fingers that he'll realize he's getting bigger & want to be a big boy & go on the toilet... UGH! BOYS! LOL! Any suggestions would be WONDERFUL.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Liz  said...

Hazen is the cutest little boy!
I love his new bed! I can't wait to see the material you pick out for his quilt.

Derek and Sheena said...

How exciting!! Skylar and Evan share a room, so I am not looking forward to having her in a big bed. I am afraid that they would play and not sleep!! :) Maybe I will keep her in her crib for a long while!!! JK. I don't have any advice for potty training. Evan just started going. He got a treat every time. It just depends on the kid. Good luck though. If I hear of anything informative, I will pass it along to you!!

Curtis and Crystal said...

That is so fun. Brody hated his crib so he was in a big boy bed at 12 months. It was the best move because he slept so good. The only hard part is that they start to wander around the house because they are not trapped. It's all fun. We went private it you want an invite please e-mail me. clcloveless@hotmail.com