Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween... Oregon Trip! :)






So this past October was a very eventful one!... I was lucky enough to be able to go on a "Girls Only" trip with my two sisters, mom, & my niece. We had such a BLAST! :) We had so many laughs, good talks, & tons of site seeing. It was AMAZING! Oregon is BEAUTIFUL! Especially in the autumn season. It was great to get away but it was nice to get back home to my boys! Halloween was a blur for us because everything seemed to run together... (my trip, getting ready for snow, & of course Halloween) I swear everything just all happens way to quickly! We've been having lots of fun lately but I have had so little time to make a post! :)

5 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Kensie! You look so dang cute! That's so fun you got to get away with your sisters. And thanks for the text and everything after I had my baby. That was so sweet. It's been crazy around here. Hope everything is going good!

raveninthewolfden said...

Hello Mckensie! Well I stumbled upon your blog. I think you have a beautiful Family. I hope you dont mind, But I am not a follower!

The Hokansons said...

What a trip that was! So many laughs.. Next time let's not forget the GPS! Love ya!

Kellie said...

We LOVE Oregon and the beach but have never gone in the Fall. If it's stunning in the summer I bet it's unbelievable then! Glad you had fun.

cortnieb said...

Kensie!!
I don't know how often you check this thing, but hello!! It's Cortnie Pence/Bigelow!! How are you my cute old friend? I found you on Tyree's blog!! I have a blog that I never update cause Im lame and am constantly on Facebook and other crap!!! but email me your email address so I can add you to our "safe" list and you can view my blog too!! I hope you are doing well and I hope we can keep in touch!!