Monday, September 20, 2010

Beaver Dick Park


So last monday I hooked up the bike trailer & took the boys for a spin down the road to Beaver Dick Park. It was such a beautiful day that I decided we needed to take full advantage of it. :) We packed up a lunch & hit the road. It wasn't a bad bike ride, & it didn't take much time at all. When we got there Hazen told me that we needed to take pictures so we attempted to take one of all three of us, but as you can tell it took us 6 tries to get us all in the picture. It was a fun afternoon & a good way for me to get my exercise & for all of us to enjoy the fresh air & sunshine. :) Hazen had a blast playing on the toys & taking pictures off of my lil camera. It was a good day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Hokansons said...

Cute! I love that you posted all of the pictures, cute idea! Post some more pics of baby, I want to see how he is changing. Love you guys!

Eddins Family said...

Man, good job! That's very ambitious of you! I can't even get myself out with 1 baby!