Wednesday, August 25, 2010

NeW bAbY!!!!


Kruze F. Torgerson

weight: 8.4
length: 20 1/2 inches

Born 08/18/2010 @ 5:17 P.M.
Kruze has finally joined our family! He is a very happy baby & we are SO happy to have him in our lives. Hazen has been very excited to be a big brother & the transition has actually been very Very good. ( I thought it was going to be much harder.) Hazen is having a wonderful time being the "big brother" and takes on the role w/a very serious attitude. We are so grateful to everyone for all of their thoughtfulness & all the prayers & support of everyone. After all the hours of labor is over, it's all good, we are all happy, & we are just glad to have him here safe & sound.
These pictures include the hospital pics, & the first day home from the hospital... even more pictures to come... they just change so quickly. :)

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! He is so handsome! I am so excited for you guys! And I bet Hazen is a great big brother! and please add me to your list...my e-mail. is chemsley61@yahoo.com

Melissa & J.D. said...

Hooray! I'm so glad he is here and I love the name you picked out! I'm a dork and lost the paper you game me with your email address so I can add you to read our blog.
Give hugs to all your boys for me!

Camille Kinghorn said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. He is so cute! I am glad every thing is going well for you guys! love ya!

Ryan and Jessica said...

Congrats Kens, I was thinking you were getting close soon. He looks so cute and we are so happy for you guys. Hope everything is going good and let me know if there is ANYTHING we can do for you. Take care and hope to see ya soon. Add me to your list too rjfarnsworth@q.com

Eddins Family said...

OH, what a cutie! My favorite is of him sitting in the pink "tub". So was it a tough delivery? I hope you're doing well now. I was wondering if he was here yet! Congrats! Add me to your list too! ly_red11@hotmail.com

Curtis and Crystal said...

He is so cute and I love the name. I'm glad Hazen is doing good with the big change. You'll love having two. It gets so much fun when they start to interact with each other. Congrats!!! Our e-mail is clcloveless@hotmail.com. We love to see your beautiful family.

Kellie said...

Congrats, Kenzie and family! Love the name!

The Hokansons said...

Cute little bubba! I miss him! Give him lots of kisses for me!

Logan and Lisa said...

lCongrats! He is soo cute! That is one of our favorite names for a boy too. (: Hopefully we will see you guys soon.

Stewart Family said...

Holy cow! Congrats. I am such a terrible friend, I haven't checked blogs forever. Cute Cute little guy. my email is taunstew@gmail.com, if you go private again. Hope everything is going well.
Taun

Julie Hall said...

Congratulations! Sounds like everyone is doing good! Just handsome little boys!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Awe!! ADORABLE!!! Congratulations!! I would love to be able to follow your blog! mdbelnap1215@yahoo.com

Eddins Family said...

So did you change your blog address too? Because I can still see your blog without logging in.

Nicole Stucki said...

Kensie he is so flipping cute! I just love new babies! And for sure at me! nstucki at gmail dot com! Hope you are doing good with the 2 little ones.