Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Sunday

Hazen was so good at church . . . afterwards he didn't want his picture taken though. He does this hopping thing, so I had to buy these bunny ears for him this Easter season to get the full effect. It was so funny to watch him hop hop all over.


We went to Grandma Sydney's & Grandpa Karl's for Easter dinner. We had tons of fun, & Grandma had a whole Easter Egg Hunt planned for the kids. It was a really fun & nice day. Hazen loves the Bowen cousin's little puppy Roxy. He couldn't get enough of her & kept packing her around like she was his little baby.

I know everyone cusses me cuz I have my camera ALWAYS . . . but you'll thank me one day cuz I have a billion & one pictures of our family . . . both sides that is. :) Even though, I absolutely hate this picture of myself, I posted it anyhow. I figured I needed to document our Easter Egg hunt anyhow. Love all you guys, & thanks for the fun day!

2 comments:

The Hokansons said...

Cute! Wish I could have been there! Okay, get those pictures of the quilt posted! :) It may be 2010 soon, LOL! (Inside joke for those of you who read this comment.)

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Looks like TONS of fun!! My family cusses me about the picture fetish too.....they really will appreciate it later!!