Monday, December 1, 2008

Pictures Worth Sharing! :)




These top 2 pictures are some that I have taken w/ my new camera. I was quite proud of them. In fact, I have them framed in my house. I thought they were unique enough, & had plenty of character to them. The middle picture is just one I snapped while Hazen was out jumping w/ his dog "Bear". He was being so cute, & Bear is really good to Hazen. Bear lets Hazen mall him like crazy! This bottom picture was taken by a friend while we were gathering the last of the cows up to Humphrey. Lots of memories we have of the ranch. We love it up there! . . .
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

Kens- nice pictures! You're doing a GREAT job with your new camera!!! It's fun, isn't it?! Your blog is cute - it's fun to see what you've been up to! See you in a few weeks!