Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Trees 2008


Christmas Decorations 2008! . . .


This year I ended up w/ two trees. It's actually kinda ironic because I was thinking about getting a small tree to put on our kitchen table so Hazen wouldn't get it. Anyhow, long story short I got the real tree from a friend who shot it w/ his shot gun . . . yep he actually went "Tree Hunting", & my artificial tree was spur of the moment on a good buy from Walgreen's. :) We had fun decorating, & Hazen was really good about leaving them be. His favorite part about the decorations was every morning he had to plug the lights in. After he'd plug one tree in he'd say "Awh . . . cute", stand there for a minute & then run to the next one to plug it's lights in. Just because of that I'm so happy that I wasn't lazy & got my tree(s) up! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: