Wednesday, November 24, 2010

~ Fall Fun ~

I'm a lil bit behind... but I wanted to document a few things anyhow. This post consists of the end of October - the first part of November...
We have been staying very busy! We enjoyed taking a trip down to Utah to watch my brother Wyatt in the Wilderness Circuit Finals. One night at the Finals they made it a free ticket for the children if they wore there costumes. Hazen loved that! Also while down there we were able to visit w/ my Grandma Waldine. She got to meet Kruze for the first time. :) It ended up being somewhat of a sad trip for Hazen. He's been very into Toy Story, & has a few of the characters, well while at Grandma's he left his "Woody" there & Grandma has been unable to find him! Hazen is now determined that "Santa" will bring him a "Woody" & a "Buzz". Over the past few weeks we were also able to celebrate my 28th birthday. Doug had a blast getting me a cake & filling it w/ too many candles. (He put about double the amount on.) We also spent time helping Doug's family gather their cows in Humphrey. I love it up there & was even more excited that I got to help gather on back of a horse because my mother in law was kind enough to watch my boys. Thanks RENAY! All in all things have been going really well for us & we are just gearing up for the winter weather Idaho has in store... (more stories to follow) :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Hokansons said...

Cute Pictures! Love you guys!

Cunning said...

Love the pics- you have such a cute family!