Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthday Boy! ~ #3 ~

Hazen just turned 3 this last Friday (4/23)! I can't believe my lil man is growing up so fast. He is such a fun & happy boy. It truly amazes me how he relates to people. He is such a understanding little thing at his young age. I hope he always stays that way. :) Thanks to all the friends & family who came over to celebrate his birthday with us. Here are some things that Hazen loves to do all by himself... he's very independent!... :
*Says his own prayers
*Potty trained
*Ropes on his own... been doing this for a lil over a year now. :) (He swings a nice loop too)
*Gets himself dressed or tells me what he wants to wear... (it's usually his bulldogging shirt or so he calls it.)
*Pretends to play "Cowboy" & travels to various rodeos daily... or so he tells us.
*Rides his own big boy bike... which he asked for his 3rd birthday... & it had to be RED.
* Knows all his colors
* Counts to 20 (usually anyhow still messes up now & then)
*Writes the letter H
*Helps me with whatever he's asked
He has a very special spirit & we honestly don't know what we'd do without him!!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Hokansons said...

Wish we could have been there! Love you Hazen, you cute little tird!

brookiebaby said...

What a cutie! HE's ADORABLE! You need to add to his list and teach him to push girls away or how to run from girls, cuz he's going to need those skills! :) Congrats on #2 - coming soon! I'm so excited for you!!! Hope you're feeling well! Do you have an invite to my blog? I made it private too. If not, send me your email... brooke.heath@ymail.com
LUVS! XOXO