Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All BOY!!

Honestly, Hazen would live outside if We let him! He's a total BOY! He loves the dirt, mud, water, etc. You Name it! We've been keeping really busy. If you haven't heard from us it's cuz we've been outside riding horses, playing in the water, working in the yard, riding the four wheeler, or maybe even climbing a dirt pile or two! ;) Haze is so busy & so independent. We absolutely LOVE him, & have been very blessed to have such a sweet kid. Although . . . we still have the occasional wanna rip our hair out moments . . . BUT, what parent doesn't RIGHT?!! ;)

6 comments:

Liz  said...

Hazen is such a cutie!! We are also loving the nice weather and doing lots of things outside!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Amen!! I think all parents have those moments!!! If we didn't we would have have 50 kids! :)

Womack Family said...

Well Kensie my boys do keep me on my toes and I have a rip my hair out moment daily!! I love them. It was great to hear from ya. Hazen is so adorable. Tell your parents hello for me k!

The Hokansons said...

What cute pictures, and a cute idea to post them. That makes it fast and easy to just scan one thing and post it that way. I miss my little "hop-hop" boy, too bad we won't see you at the rodeo down here tomorrow night, but see you in two weeks at the wedding! Love ya!, Tyree

Nicole Stucki said...

Love him. Chad was telling us how good he ropes! How cute is that. We need to get together sometime.

snow family said...

He is dang cute Kensie!! I think all parent have those moments!!